Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
RESPONSIBLE: ISANA IBÉRICA SL
REGISTERED ADDRESS: C/ Recoletos 19, 1º, 28001, Madrid
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 670 985 326
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
At ISANA IBÉRICA SL, depending on the category of interested party in question, we process the information you provide us with the following purposes:
- POTENTIAL CLIENTS: Manage the potential commercial and/or professional relationship, manage the sending of requested information and/or resolve the queries raised, facilitate offers of our services and/or products of interest to you.
- CUSTOMERS: Manage the commercial and/or professional relationship, facilitate offers of our services and/or products of interest to you.
- SUPPLIERS: Manage the commercial and/or professional relationship.
- CANDIDATES: Manage the personnel selection process.
- WEB USERS: Manage the analysis of your browsing data.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data, depending on the category of interested party in question, may be:
- POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS:
Art. 6.1.b RGPD: application, at the request of the interested party, of pre-contractual measures (budgets, order sheets, service offers...).
Art. 6.1.f RGPD: Legitimate interest (send requested information, respond to queries raised...).
Art. 6.1.a RGPD: consent of the interested party (provide offers of our services and/or products).
- CLIENTS: Art. 6.1.b RGPD: execution of a contract in which the interested party is a party.
- SUPPLIERS: Art. 6.1.b RGPD: execution of a contract in which the interested party is a party.
- CANDIDATES: Art. 6.1.a RGPD: consent of the interested party.
- WEB USERS: Art. 6.1.a RGPD: consent of the interested party.
The data we request from you is adequate, relevant and strictly necessary and in no case are you obliged to provide it to us, but failure to provide it may affect the purpose of the service or the impossibility of providing it.
How long will we keep your personal data?
Your data will be kept for the minimum time necessary for the correct provision of the service offered, as well as to meet the responsibilities that may arise from it and any other legal requirement.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
ISANA IBÉRICA SL will not communicate your data to any third party, unless expressly informed. Additionally, we inform you that certain data, by virtue of current regulations or the contractual relationship you maintain with ISANA IBÉRICA SL, may be communicated to:
- Banks and financial entities for the collection of contracted services and/or purchased products.
- Public administrations with jurisdiction in the sectors of activity of ISANA IBÉRICA SL, when established by current regulations.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
The data protection rights that interested parties may exercise, when appropriate, are:
- Right to request access to personal data relating to the interested party.
- Right to rectification or deletion.
- Right of opposition.
- Right to request the limitation of your treatment.
- Right to data portability.
- Right not to be subject to decisions based solely on automated data processing.
The owners of the personal data obtained may exercise their rights to protect personal data by sending a written communication to the registered office of ISÁNA IBÉRICA SL or to the email address enabled for this purpose, email@example.com . Models, forms and more information available about your rights on the website of the national control authority, Spanish Data Protection Agency, hereinafter, AEPD, www.aepd.es
Can I withdraw consent?
You have the possibility and the right to withdraw consent for any specific purpose granted at the time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on consent prior to its withdrawal.
Where can I complain if I believe that my data is not being processed correctly?
If any interested party considers that their data is not being processed correctly by ISANA IBÉRICA SL or that the requests to exercise rights have not been satisfactorily attended to, they may file a claim with the corresponding data protection authority, with the AEPD being the indicated in the national territory, www.aepd.es.
Security and updating of your personal data
In order to safeguard the security of your personal data, we inform you that it has adopted all the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of the personal data provided. All this to avoid alteration, loss, and/or unauthorized processing or access, as required by regulations, although absolute security does not exist. It is important that, so that we can keep your personal data updated, you always inform us when there is a change to it. Confidentiality ISANA IBÉRICA SL informs you that your data will be treated with the utmost care and confidentiality by all personnel involved in any of the treatment phases. We will not transfer or communicate your data to any third party, except in the cases legally provided for, or unless the interested party has expressly authorized us.